This isn’t marinated in magic like the very first “live show” podcast was. But this tape show has its own comedic charm, including a heavy handful of great calls from you. Originally aired on May 8, 2009.
- We talk with Kim Jong-Il and negotiate the release of captured journalist John Whitecloud
- Kanye East performs Kanye West’s “Through the Wire“
- A Wikipedia prank contest in the previous podcast backfires really, really badly
- The connection between William Shatner and the Sears Tower (hint: “Khan!”)
- The YTMND reels in shock at the death of Billy Mays