Episode number one for the 2014 series!
The “square deal” is in effect, as we talk about why Google is scamming us with the self-driving car nonsense. Autism causes vaccines. Yeah, that’s as likely as vaccines causing autism. And your first round of calls to 323-920-9590 are rolling into the first podcast of the 2014 season. The first podcast in a year. First kinda-good podcast in two years.
Pick up the phone, or download the beta Q959fm app and dial from there, and leave for comment, confession, rant, or manifesto — and I’ll use it in the next podcast, guaranteed.
This season of Radio Citrus will continue as long as the calls do — or until I get bored. Hand your phone to your crazy/drunk friend, and let ’em ramble for five minutes. Then when they sober up, play the next podcast back to them, and watch them turn into a tomato face.
On this podcast
- Why self-driving cars are a scam. I explain why it ain’t gonna happen.
- John Whitecloud’s first exclusive media interview since his 2009 release from a North Korean prison.
- How his captors forced him to watch the TV series “Friends” as torture.
- The agony he felt every single day.
- His gratitude to the YTMND community for securing his release.
- The vaccines-cause-autism debate, conclusively solved.
- Mercilessly trashing the iPhone 6’s flip-phone capability, without actually discussing it.