- Radio Citrus #30: Official state songs are dope
- Radio Citrus #29: His small heart grew three sizes that day
- Radio Citrus #28: Miss Cleo’s body cast into the L.A. River
- Radio Citrus #27: UN troops invade Andy Rooney’s life
- Radio Citrus #26: Craigslist sells Hillary a smelly moon fridge
- Radio Citrus #25: Las Vegas to ban free babies
- Radio Citrus #24: Fat floods threaten Donald Trump’s hairpiece
- Radio Citrus #23: Mopeds are totally worse than e-cigarettes
- Radio Citrus #22: The all-new Windows 10 goes to Disneyland
- Radio Citrus #21: You won’t believe 8 ways clickbait manipulates you
- Radio Citrus #19: Your blind date robs a dollar from Hallmark
- Radio Citrus #18: A depraved-heart Li-ion battery makes planes crash
- Radio Citrus #17: Pepper Potts wrecks Walmart for union wages
- Radio Citrus #16: Rebecca Black predicted the JFK assassination
- Radio Citrus #15: Tupac alive, Suge Knight dead
- Radio Citrus #14: Hollywood is awesome (at being terrible)
- Radio Citrus #13: Smashed a window on a Lexus
- Radio Citrus #12: The phantom keyboard
- Radio Citrus #11: Ebola extravaganza episode
- Radio Citrus #10: John Kerry summons a podcast
- Radio Citrus #9: A delicious, unlicensed can of Surge soda
- Radio Citrus #8: Everyone in Florida gets shot eventually
- Radio Citrus #7: Self-driving cars aren't happening
- Radio Citrus short (2013): Why cable TV will be gone in a few years
- Radio Citrus #6 (2012): Why did YTMND have to die?
- Radio Citrus #5 (2009): Uncle Larry destroys a good thing we had going
- Radio Citrus #4 (2009): Copyright violation party
- Radio Citrus #3 (2009): The terrible taped talkshow
- Radio Citrus #2 (2009): John Whitecloud is in a North Korean prision
- Radio Citrus #1 (2009): The original live show from May 1, 2009
- Housing Prices Will Hose Us All
About Radio Citrus
Radio Citrus is the attention-deficit house of pop culture and media criticism that the community of YTMND users built. Today, we abuse remix culture to promote “funny joaks on the Internets,” in the spirit of “You’re the Man Now, Dog.”
Even though we’ve had to move on from talking exclusively about the site, its spirit lives on in the content we cover. And hey, if something big happens on the YTMND front page, we aren’t afraid to talk about.
To honor the original live shows, we make serious effort address every question you pose us at (323) 920-9590. We haven’t missed a single call yet. That means we’re definitely going to answer yours too!
Yes, we are the most scatterbrained, yet surprisingly semi-professional, broadcasting property known to modern man. Except for that killer rock station in Athens back in 320 B.C. That station rocked!
If it wasn’t for dedicated fans of the now almost-defunct user-generated comedy site, this podcast and its occasional live shows never wouldn’t have happened back in 2009. And today’s incarnation certainly wouldn’t be around without your continued support.
History buffs: Here’s the crappy the old Radio Citrus web page from our launch in 2009